Sleek, lightweight and imaginative, carbon is ‘in’ at TAG Heuer with a few restricted version watches created in this material as of late – for example, the Bamford Carbon Monaco or the Carbon Aquaracer models . As the year’s end rapidly approaches, there’s still an ideal opportunity for TAG Heuer to praise the 55th anniversary of the Carrera with three Carbon restricted release watches. In view of the advanced and secluded variant of this unbelievable watch, the brand divulges three new pieces furnished with the Caliber Heuer 02 and Heuer 02T.
In 1963, Jack Heuer made a strong, straightforward chronograph planned explicitly to take off and bound to set new principles. He chose to name it after perhaps the most perilous races, the Carrera Panamericana. This incredible open-street race was made in the mid 1950s to commend the making of the Mexican stretch of the Panamerican parkway. Throughout the long term, the assortment has developed and got one of the brand’s more famous lines.
The Tourbillon Carrera Carbon
The first of these restricted releases, the TAG Heuer Carrera Carbon Tourbillon Phantom Heuer 02T gets its name from its dim tone. The passed out watch has a 45mm PVD-covered titanium case, complemented by a carbon tachymeter bezel. The development is the in-house type Heuer 02T, highlighting a tourbillon and a chronograph. This development is additionally given a dark completion – including dark gold-plated or PVD-covered components. The segment wheel chronograph development is controlled by a one-minute tourbillon working at 4 Hz. Its exactness is ensured by the COSC and it flaunts a 65-hour power reserve.
A restricted release of 500 watches, the TAG Heuer Carrera Carbon Tourbillon Phantom retails for CHF 21,500 – Just like past Heuer 02 Tourbillon versions, it is a bizarrely moderate cost (generally speaking) for a chronograph-tourbillon.
- Case: 45mm – dark PVD-covered titanium case, carbon bezel – sapphire gem with twofold sided against intelligent covering – presentation caseback – water-impervious to 100 m
- Movement: in-house Caliber Heuer 02T, COSC-guaranteed automatic column-wheel chronograph and one-minute tourbillon – 65h force hold – 4Hz recurrence – 33 gems – hours, minutes, seconds, chronograph and tourbillon
- Strap: alligator and elastic tie with wellbeing collapsing buckle
- Reference: FC6415
- Limited edition: 500 pieces
- Price: CHF 21,500
The Heuer 02 Carrera Carbon
The two other restricted releases are named TAG Heuer Carrera Carbon Chronograph Heuer 02. They fundamentally vary from the past watch by the shortfall of a tourbillon controller. These are somewhat more modest at 43mm in width and are designed out of PVD-covered steel.
The first version includes a combination of rose gold and carbon subtleties. The other model presented in this Carrera sub-assortment highlights hints of blue – on the sub-dials, the lists, and the focal second hand. The two watches are fueled by the Caliber Heuer 02 chronograph. It is ideal to see this in-house development utilized increasingly more as often as possible by TAG Heuer. It was first revealed on the Autavia and as of late on the vintage-roused Carrera Fragment – and will gradually become the standard for the brand.
This current incorporated programmed chronograph depends on a proficient vertical grip and section wheel engineering. Its 3-6-9 format acquires extraordinary offset comparison with the past Caliber Heuer 01. The two watches are worn on a punctured elastic lash got by a collapsing clasp. The beat up variant of the TAG Heuer Carrera Carbon Heuer 02 retails for CHF 7,500 while its dark and-gold sister is valued at CHF 9,500. These are restricted releases of 750 pieces (blue) and 350 pieces (rose gold).
- Case: 43mm – dark PVD-steel case, carbon bezel – sapphire precious stone with twofold sided against intelligent covering – presentation caseback – water-impervious to 100 m
- Movement: in-house Caliber Heuer 02 – automatic column-wheel chronograph – 80h force hold – 4Hz recurrence – 33 gems – hours, minutes, seconds, date and chronograph
- Strap: elastic tie with security collapsing buckle
- References: FT6143 and CBG2017.FT6143
- Limited editions: 750 (blue) and 350 pieces (rose gold)
- Price: CHF 7,500 (blue) and CHF 9,500 (rose gold)
All three watches are currently accessible. The two Heuer 02 chronographs are accessible only in TAG Heuer Boutiques and on the brand’s webshop. For more data, if it’s not too much trouble, visit www.tagheuer.com .