Written by Aaron Sigmond and Mark Bernardo, with a foreword by New York Times’ Clive Cussler, SEA TIME: Watches Inspired by Sailing, Yachting, and Diving investigates the ties between the nautical and watchmaking world from marine chronometers, regatta chronographs to mainstream jump watches.
This richly showed coffee-table book SEA TIME takes a gander at more than 100 present day and vintage nautical-inspired mechanical watches with insights regarding their set of experiences, motivation and specialized details. Parts incorporate “The Icons”, introducing the absolute most incredible plunge watches, “Jump watches” or “Sailing and Regatta watches”. The rundown of pictures presents watches, for example, the Rolex Submariner, Omega Seamaster, Blancpain Fifty Fathoms, Panerai Luminor, Doxa Sub 300… and some more! To put it plainly, all you require to think about watches inspired by the dark blue yonder.
Published by Rizzoli, Sea Time is essential for a watch book set of three, together with Drive Time: Watches inspired by Automobiles, Motorcycles and Racing and the forthcoming Airtime.
As Father’s Day is drawing nearer, if your father (or yourself) is into watches and diving or nautical exercises, SEA TIME will make an ideal gift.
SEA TIME: Watches Inspired by Sailing, Yachting, and Diving
- By Aaron Sigmond and Mark Bernardo
- Foreword by Clive Cussler and papers by James Lamdin, Xavier Markl, and Jacob Sotak, with an Afterword by Blake Buettner; and Principal photography by Peter Eaton Gurnz
- Hardcover 10″ x 12.5″/240 pages/150 tone and B&W photographs
- Price: USD 85.00
- ISBN: 978-0-8478-6316-7/Rizzoli New York/Release date: June 2019
- © SEA TIME: Watches Inspired by Sailing, Yachting, and Diving by Aaron Sigmond and Mark Bernardo, Rizzoli New York, 2019.