Last year, at Baselworld 2018, Omega presented the new “James Bond Watch”, a.k.a the Seamaster Diver 300M . Not short of being extraordinary compared to other extravagance plunge watches accessible available (truly, it will be), it accompanied a refreshed case, another clay laser-engraved dial, another earthenware and veneer bezel and essentially, a Master Chronometer in-house development. It is currently an ideal opportunity for the main advancement in the assortment with the presentation of the new Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Chronograph – in three distinct forms, including steel, bi-co and Sedna gold.
This new chronograph form of the Seamaster Diver 300M doesn’t truly come as an amazement. It is the normal development of the assortment and is a watch that generally existed before. It feels very normal for Omega to send the new plan codes on the much-adored chronograph form of the 300M at the TimeToMove occasion (what replaces Baselworld for six of the Swatch Group brands).
The essential guideline with this new Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Chronograph has been to incorporate a natural chrono development on account of the 2018 Diver 300M.
Indeed, this new form depends on the attempted and-tried Caliber 9900 – or 9901 on the gold model – which has been utilized in the past on the Planet Ocean 600 Chronograph. As times change, the development likewise advances to incorporate Omega’s most recent specialized treats, as this 9900 is currently Master Chronometer guaranteed, impervious to 15,000-Gauss and, for a change, presently noticeable through a sapphire caseback. This development is a programmed, section wheel chronograph with twofold barrel design, co-hub escapement, 60-hour power save and an exceptional presentation with a co-hub moment and hour counter positioned at 3 o’clock.
To accommodate the new development, the Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Chronograph is bigger than the 3-hand rendition (which is 42mm) yet stays devoted to the 44mm breadth of its archetype. The case is water-impervious to 300m, on account of screw-down earthenware pushers, and holds the Helium Escape Valve at 10 o’clock.
The new Seamaster Diver 300M Chronograph will be accessible in various variants (non-thorough list):
- Steel case, blue artistic dial and blue ceramic bezel with white polish scale (elastic tie or steel bracelet)
- Steel case, dark ceramic dial and dark clay bezel with white lacquer scale (elastic tie or steel bracelet)
- Steel case, dim and blue fired dial and blue ceramic bezel with white veneer scale (elastic lash or steel bracelet)
- Bi-Co with steel focal case, Sedna gold bezel, crown, HEV and pusher, blue earthenware dial and blue artistic bezel with Ceragold jumping scale (elastic tie or bi-co bracelet)
- Bi-Co with steel focal case, Sedna gold bezel, crown, HEV and pusher, dark earthenware dial and dark fired bezel with Ceragold plunging scale (elastic lash or bi-co bracelet)
- Sedna gold model, with dark clay dial with gold rings and dark grained/cleaned fired bezel (elastic lash only)
The dial of the Seamaster Diver 300M Chronograph is the principle advancement compared to the past version, as it first once again introduces the notable wave design (here it is laser engraved) and furthermore initiates another showcase, inferred by the new development. Not, at this point tri-compax yet a 3-and-9 bi-compax show, with a date situated at 6 o’clock. The remainder of the dial, which means hands and applied records, is indistinguishable from the 2018 time-and-date rendition of this watch.
Prices for the new Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Chronograph will begin at EUR 6,600 (steel on elastic) or EUR 6,900 (steel on steel), which is a slight increment compared to the past form, in any case, it presently incorporates a vastly improved development and highlights better quality materials. The delivery date has not been affirmed at this point. More data accessible on www.omegawatches.com .