It isn’t the first run through RJ Watches unites with diversion companies to bring forth joint effort watches – think superhuman models like Spiderman or Batman . In any case, the watches you’re going to see today are the primary cooperation pieces dependent on the Arraw (editorial manager’s note – Arraw is the shiny new’s unique model) and the initial ones to praise two lowlifess: the Joker and Harvey Two-face.
Why do supervillains intrigue us? For what reason do we love to abhor them? At times our inner mind simply enjoys favoring the baddies… Without creating psychoanalytic theories here, reprobates are truly getting increasingly more stylish these days. Possibly in light of the fact that their character is often more complex, fascinating, amusing or capricious. Furthermore, all the time they get the best lines in movies.
RJ Arraw The Joker
The Joker is Batman’s chief adversary, an insane person with a jokester like appearance and a perverted awareness of what’s actually funny. He was first presented in Batman #1 (1940) and has stayed famous since then.
RJ’s interpretation of the character is a 45mm titanium Arraw chronograph with its unmistakable elastic guards. The bezel is laser-engraved with a Joker theme. The dial includes a mortar like completion hand-painted in a complex understanding of the Joker’s face. The hands and hour markers are heart-formed and the middle seconds stabilizer portrays a Joker logo.
Turning the watch over, the rotor is customized with a portrayal of Batman’s suffering adversary. The Arraw The Joker is conveyed with three compatible ties (green, purple crocodile leather and elastic). The Arraw easy-to-change strap system permits the strap to be delivered by pushing on the two batman logo haul screws.
Technical details –Arraw Chronograph, the Joker
- Case: 45mm width – titanium case – sapphire precious stone with hostile to intelligent covering – screw-in crown – water-impervious to 100m
- Movement: programmed RJ2042 type (ETA/Dubois-Depraz based) – 42h force hold – 57 gems – 28,800 vibrations/h – hours, minutes, little seconds, date and chronograph
- Strap: delivered with 3 compatible lashes; green and purple crocodile leather tie, elastic tie – collapsing clasp
- Limited release of 100 pieces
- Price: EUR 13,600 (excl. taxes)
RJ Arraw Two-Face
The second Batman foe chose by RJ and Warner Bros/DC Comics is Harvey Dent a.k.a Two-Face. Repulsively scarred by corrosive, Dent went crazy, becoming a criminal fixated by duality.
The resulting coordinated effort watch is a 45mm titanium Arraw evoking the character of the lowlife. One side is organized with a dial and a cleaned case. The other is troubled with synthetic consumes and a skeletonized development. In like manner, the compatible tie is made of calf leather and elastic. The bolt formed hands and hour markers are loaded up with radiant material. The little seconds is a pivoting coin.
Flipping the watch over, the presentation caseback uncovers the type RJ004-M. This hand-wound skeleton development, produced with Concepto, ticks at 4Hz and highlights a 48-hour power reserve.
Technical determinations –Arraw Two-face
- Case: 45mm distance across – titanium case – sapphire precious stone with hostile to intelligent covering – sapphire caseback – screw-in crown – water-impervious to 100m
- Movement: programmed RJ004-M type – 48h force hold – 21 gems – 28,800 vibrations/h – hours, minutes and little seconds
- Strap: calf and elastic tradable lash with collapsing clasp
- Limited release of 100 pieces
- Price: EUR 17,200 (excl. taxes)
Both watches are restricted releases of 100 pieces and valued at EUR 13,600 (excl. charges) for the RJ Arraw The Joker and EUR 17,200 (excl. charges) for the RJ Arraw Two-Face. For more data, if it’s not too much trouble, visit www.rjwatches.com .